We have created a great new opportunity – apply now!
We are building our team and we are seeking an outstanding candidate to join us.
Established in 2010, Smarter Selling has earned the reputation of being the absolute authority in sales training in Australia. We deliver highly innovative sales training programs to empower people in sales roles to become confident, dynamic, sharp thinkers – taking accountability for delivering the best solutions for their clients while focussed on revenue growth for the business. We are passionate about empowering them to be better sales people and to love sales – as we do!
Smarter Selling has trained over 400 teams and 4,000 sales people across a wide range of industries across the public and private sector.
Would you like to be part of an organisation like this? Where our passion for happy clients is equal to the love of selling with integrity? Where you can thrive while driving growth for our business too? If so and this role align with your skills – please apply today.
If you are the right candidate – this is our promise to you.
- We believe in our team and their development, your advancement, your development is front of mind.
- You have the opportunity to learn directly from one of Australia’s premier sales trainers whom has a reputation for fun, interactive, advancing thinking workshops.
To apply you need to submit 3 things:
- A cover letter saying why you are the best candidate for the role. PDF format – 1 page only.
- Your resume. PDF format – maximum 3 pages.
- Make a 1-3 minute video of yourself answering the following sections below. Provide the link to where you have uploaded it (Google, OneDrive, Dropbox etc):
- What makes you a great candidate for this role?
- Why you are suited to the role you are applying for?
- What do you know about our business?
- How do you think you can best contribute to helping our business grow?
No recruiters please, we have this covered :oD
Sales and Relationship Consultant
This role will suit you if you:
- are passionate about sales and personal development
- love organisation and being organised and understand how to prioritise
- have a growth mindset – a willingness to learn, embrace and find solutions to challenges
- enjoy and are highly skilled at managing high value clients.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Inbound sales enquiries
- Nurturing and Evolution of Clients
- Business Development: looking for new clients
- Workshop attendance and attendee follow through
- Workshop attendance: part of the team running the seminar, meeting attendees, liaising with them about their development
- General administration
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- At least 3 years full time employment in a direct sales role in high price point sales e.g. recruitment, software solutions, real estate, other training products
- Ability to nurture and evolve existing clients as well as grow the client base through new acquisitions
- Account Management for high value clients
- Proposal writing skills
- Building networks and leveraging those to drive sales
- Experience with various applications and technology, CRM systems, Skype, Google etc
- The ability to run events and regularly attend our events
- Data analysis skills and reporting on sales activity and results
- Tech savvy with a high competency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Active on social media – especially on LinkedIn
- A positive, ‘can do’ attitude. No job is too big or too small for you
- Time management – consistently arrive early to work and appointments
- Ability to work as part of a small team to deliver results
- Ability to nurture and evolve existing clients as well as grow the client base
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral
- Resilient and flexible approach to work
- Ability to prioritise and manage time effectively (we are really passionate about timeliness and being early)
- Ability to work outside normal office hours (as requested in advance)
- Professional in work attire, language and attitude
Only those able to work in Australia with no restriction apply. Thanks.