We have created a great new opportunity – apply now!
We are building our team and we are seeking an outstanding candidate to join us.
Established in 2010, Smarter Selling has earned the reputation of being the absolute authority in sales training in Australia. We deliver highly innovative sales training programs to empower people in sales roles to become confident, dynamic, sharp thinkers – taking accountability for delivering the best solutions for their clients while focussed on revenue growth for the business. We are passionate about empowering them to be better sales people and to love sales – as we do!
Smarter Selling has trained over 200 teams and 1,000 sales people across a wide range of industries across the public and private sector.
Would you like to be part of an organisation like this? Where our passion for happy clients is equal to the love of selling with integrity? Where you can thrive while driving growth for our business too? If so – and either of these roles align with your skills – please apply today.
If you are the right candidate – this is our promise to you.
- We believe in our team and their development, your advancement, your development is front of mind.
- You have the opportunity to learn directly from one of Australia’s premier sales trainers whom has a reputation for fun, interactive, advancing thinking workshops.
To apply you need to submit 3 things:
- A cover letter in PDF format (1 page only)
- Your resume in PDF format (maximum 3 pages)
- The link to a 1-3 minute video about you – we want to know:
- what is great about you
- why you are suited to the role you are applying for
- what you know about our business
- and how you think you can best contribute to helping our business grow
No recruiters please, we have this covered :oD
Sales, Events and Operations Executive
This role will suit you if you:
- are passionate about sales and personal development
- love organisation and being organised and understand how to prioritise
- have a growth mindset – a willingness to learn, embrace and find solutions to challenges
- enjoy and are highly skilled at managing all details of event management and running a small office.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the sales team in producing materials, content, bookings
- Workshop preparation, execution and attendance. There will be interstate travel.
- Running the office like a well-oiled machine, you will be the ‘go to’ person to ‘get stuff done’
- Various marketing activities – taking the lead from our marketing consultants
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- A positive, ‘can do’ attitude. No job is too big or too small for you
- At least 2 years in full time employment in an office environment
- Tech savvy with a high competency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and
- High proficiency in Canva or the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Demonstrated skills in admin, sales, events or operations
- Time management – consistently arrive early to work and appointments
- Ability to work as part of a small team to deliver results
- Ability to nurture and evolve existing clients as well as grow the client base
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral
- Resilient and flexible approach to work
- Ability to prioritise and manage time effectively (we are really passionate about timeliness and being early)
- Ability to work outside normal office hours (as requested in advance)
- Professional in work attire, language and attitude