- Payment is required in full to secure your place upon booking via PayPal, Credit Card or Bank Transfer. Direct deposit or full payment is required within 7 days of booking – please refer to your invoice for specific terms of payment.
- Tailored company or Conference terms and conditions differ from standard individual payments:
50% deposit is required within 48 hours of receipt of invoice to secure the date and 50% balance is due 14 days before event commences.
- You must arrive 30 minutes before the scheduled start time for registration. This is a workshop where the high level content starts instantly and crucial relevant concepts are explained in the first 10 minutes. If you miss this, you may need to wait until a suitable break and take responsibility for catching up and participating fully with the group.
- Certificates will be issued when all course requirements have been completed.
- Smarter Selling values a positive, respectful and encouraging mindset with a can-do, open attitude and behaviour. We will show you the same level of integrity and respect that we expect to see from you, that you would show to your customers. The Smarter Selling professional is:
- punctual: being on time to start, at breaks and until training finishes.
- participative: engage at 100% – with your classmates, team and trainer and in all activities the entire time
- present: phones/laptops and mobile devices are to be kept in bags and used only in breaks
- polite: use language in a way which is positive, outcome-focussed and courteous.
- Participants who do not align with these expectations and/or are disruptive will be asked to leave, without refund.
All insurance for the event is your/your company’s responsibility.
Company workshops | Key notes
- More than 90 days before the course start date = full refund (or choice to transfer)
- Between 60-90 days before the course start date = no refund but can transfer to another date
- Less than 60 days before the course start time = No Refund or transfer
- More than 60 days before the course start date = full refund (or choice to transfer)
- Between 30 – 60 days before the course start date = no refund but can transfer to another date
- Less than 30 days before the course start time = No Refund or transfer
- No Attendance = No Refund or transfer
- Trainer’s request to leave workshop = No refund or transfer
- In the instance of illness, a transfer will be arranged upon presentation of a medical certificate.
Cancellation: Covid19 related
State restrictions forbidding groups OR key members of your team (i.e Sales Leaders, MD) unable to attend your training due to covid/because they have it or they are a close contact OR your designated Trainer has Covid/close contact then we have the option of a) running the program virtually or b) we will run it another time.
- State restrictions also apply in regards to vaccination requirements. We do not force any of our team to undertake a medical procedure to work at Smarter Selling, therefore should a state policy mean they need to be vaccinated then we may need to run that program virtually.
- If one of your staff members cannot attend, please notify us at least 7 days prior to request a transfer and/or replace them with another staff member.
- 30 day money-back available if you are not completely happy with the content or outcomes within 30 days after you have activated your licence/commenced study. You must have started your study and attempted at least 2 modules.
- After 30 days no refund or transfer is available.
Trade Mark and Intellectual property
- This training and methodology are the intellectual property and trade marks owned by Smarter Selling and Success Mindset Academy. You may practise the techniques as part of your continued learning and use the training methods for personal use only. Should any colleague or individual like to learn the Smarter Selling techniques, ask them to contact our team. This is a reminder that you do not have permission to train anyone in this method. Should you want to train others in your organisation in the Smarter Selling method, contact us to find about our “Train The Facilitator” Programs.
Photographs and filming
- We reserve the right to film and photograph our live training sessions. These images may be used on Social Media, Website, as well as Media and Advertising Materials of various formats.
- If a class is cancelled by Smarter Selling at any time, participants have the option of rescheduling to another date or receive a full refund of the course fee paid. No further monies will be paid for any other expenses the participant has or may incur.
- Refunds must be applied for in writing by the participant and replied to by Smarter Selling, so we can verify their identity and keep a record of the request.
- If your refund is approved, monies will be returned to you by the means in which it was paid. (within 14 business days).
- If the course fee was paid by a third party, the third party will be refunded the course fee.
Your purchase and/or receipt of this ticket is acceptance of these terms.