Is your sales team fired up to exceed their targets next year?
What conversations are you having with your team about next year? Ensuring they will be ‘hitting the ground’ running on their return from the Christmas break.
1. Congratulating them on the year that’s been. Thank them for their efforts.
2. Asking them to make appointments now to contact clients as early as possible for next year. They’ll have a fresh frame of mind too. Who knows what new opportunities await them!
3. Asking them to review the sales plan.
4. Setting their daily habits again.
5. Asking them to have their call list ready.
6. Making sure the CRM is constantly up to date to keep organisation.
7. Be quick off the mark. Do what others won’t do for their clients.
✨Question: What other suggestions do you have to ensure your sales team are fired up?
Sales training for rapid skill enhancement & lasting results
Secure your spot at our next our upcoming Sales Accelerator:
Sydney: 9 & 10 February
Melbourne: 24 & 25 February
Get in contact, so you can find out more about our programs.