Stage 5: Sales Leadership
Know exactly how to drive a high performing team.
Ensure your team are dynamic, energetic, proactive, empowered, motivated and turn up each day with a ‘can do’ attitude.
Tuesday 27 April | 12:15 – 1pm
Strategies to establish yourself as a successful Sales Leader
- Understand how your own thinking effects you and the team
- How to motivate your team
- How to amend your language to get better results
LEAD A WINNING TEAM
Topics include: All areas of Managing/Leading
WHAT YOUR COMPANY/TEAM NEEDS
● Learning styles
● Motivate individuals
● Duties/KPI/team work
● Empowering others
● Setting and achieving goals
● Be the best person you can be and assist your team to be the best they can be.
● Reframing/Sleight of Mouth
● Personality types
● Research, meaningful, creating a need
● Motivating Team
● Empowering Others
● Inspiring others
● Running a team and a territory, time management
● Team work
● Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
● SMART Goals
● Learning styles
● Aligning business values within the organisation
● You are the captain, sometimes dashing below deck, rowing, but usually steering.
● Realise that it’s your job to steer that ship. Everyone relies on you doing it well.
● Great attitude starts from the top down. Know how to be in charge of your state.
● Completely understand how your team operate.
● Allowing you to know precisely how to assist them.
Sydney (Adina, Surry Hills)
Step One: Before the workshop: Performance Assessment
Pre-work: Is required for this program
1. We would like to know about your business and then specifically how you currently go about your Business Development.
A questionnaire is sent to complete.
2. Book a consultation with a Grown Manager
After you have done your questions you will speak with one of our Growth Managers.
They will delve deeper into specifics to ensure we know you goal and outcome for the workshop.
I learnt the process of communication. How to uncover their needs and SO much more which will assist me in assisting them.
Adapting your questions and ways of communication in order to treat the client as a unique individual.
To be successful, it's the accurate matching of the customers requirements with a solution . It's all in the questions and observing what they do and say
It is important that you are able to observe the behaviours of a potential client, identifying thier core needs and then adequately adapt your solution.
Learnt a simple structure which is a process of asking questions to build trust and gain understanding of clients needs and pain points
I’ve learnt that consistency and discipline are key to business development.
Commercial conversations should be about how you can help the customer.
Treat existing clients the same as when you first brought them on, ask them lots of questions and and make it about them.
I’ve learnt to make more time for my big customers through time management.
I need to focus on the right customers and spend less time on those who don’t spend.