Essential to your business growth. Equipping you with great Business Development skills to ensure your business is sustainable and thriving.
Two day FAST TRACK: Learn the essentials of successful business development! It will get you completely ahead of the game when it comes to successfully building your business. Be someone who embraces prospecting with a clear head, consistency and genuine enthusiasm.
- Acquiring a Business Development mindset
- How to build strong relationships with commercial outcomes
- How to create compelling messages about your solution
- Knowing the best time to reach out
- How to make it happen
- Keep moving forward with volition
- Being mentally ready ensures success
- Learn how to be bullet proof in your offering
- Taking action!
WHERE, WHEN, HOW TO APPROACH
- How to create business opportunities
- Target clients 80/20
- Plan, prepare, execute
- Different approaches
- How to get in the door
- What to do via email, what not to do
- Cold calling
- Phone calls
- Converting techniques
- Research, meaningful, creating a need
- How to be creative
- Opening lines
- Structure of your call/email/meeting
- What’s your message? Why are you reaching out? What solution does this provide the client?
- Inductive/ Deductive
22 & 23 June
Sydney (Adina, Surry Hills)
Step One: Before the workshop: Performance Assessment
Pre-work: Is required for this program
1. We would like to know about your business and then specifically how you currently go about your Business Development.
A questionnaire is sent to complete.
2. Book a consultation with a Grown Manager
After you have done your questions you will speak with one of our Growth Managers.
They will delve deeper into specifics to ensure we know you goal and outcome for the workshop.
I learnt the process of communication. How to uncover their needs and SO much more which will assist me in assisting them.
Adapting your questions and ways of communication in order to treat the client as a unique individual.
To be successful, it's the accurate matching of the customers requirements with a solution . It's all in the questions and observing what they do and say
It is important that you are able to observe the behaviours of a potential client, identifying thier core needs and then adequately adapt your solution.
Learnt a simple structure which is a process of asking questions to build trust and gain understanding of clients needs and pain points
I’ve learnt that consistency and discipline are key to business development.
Commercial conversations should be about how you can help the customer.
Treat existing clients the same as when you first brought them on, ask them lots of questions and and make it about them.
I’ve learnt to make more time for my big customers through time management.
I need to focus on the right customers and spend less time on those who don’t spend.